You know sometimes you gotta do you right? Taking a Solo Adventure is one big way to do you…. literally.
Bags packed and you want to head to the gulf coast of the Middle East, the cosmopolitan city of Dubai. Here are 5 ways to get the most of your trip.
1. Networking activities: Solo trips can change your life….you can meet your ideal life partner, strike up a new business relationship and meet people with whom you’d later boast of having international relations. So choose activities that would give you such opportunities like the Abu Dhabi city tour, Desert Safari, IMG world of adventure, Dhow Cruise etc.
And thank me later…. with your tithe of course …just kidding. Just share this page with your friend
2. Shopping: Don’t let me hear that you went to Dubai and didn’t use the opportunity to shop your favourite brands at very affordable rates. Seriously though, plan to splurge on yourself. It won’t kill you to do something for yourself every once in a while, you know! You can start from The Dubai Mall visit and. Dubai City Tour that would take you around the Souks in the famous Deira market where you’d get amazing stuff
3. New Ideas: One great thing about traveling alone is that it gives you the space to get some waves of inspiration popping. Go to the Dubai Frame, Check out Burj Khalifa…the tallest building in the world, go to the Dubai Aquarium. If you ever needed convincing that you can achieve anything you set your mind on…well here’s a good place to start. And take some notes
4. Rejuvenate: Find time to soak up some goodness in your hotel spa. This means that you’d need to be sure that your hotel has got one. Do the sauna bath, get a massage and do some pampering session…you need the treat. You work too hard, baby!
5. Chop life…. literally! Please open your mouth and enjoy the great cuisine that Dubai restaurants has got to offer; from delightful Arab treats to amazing English treats too delicious to describe. Or if you’d rather go for Naija foods…we’re rooting for you. We have got ideas of where you can indulge. Yes, you really can eat Ekpang Nkwukwo in Dubai…no jokes!
Marvellous Okoro is the Chief Experience Officer for El Amor Holidays and Retreats.