Bankroll By Evangelist Gabriel Ken Prince
” I will make you a great nation; I will bless and make your name great: and you shall be a blessing ” Genesis 12 verse 2 to 3(NKJV) The key to generational family wealth is know THE PURPOSE OF WEALTH – A wise man…
BE SMART, By Evangelist Gabriel Kenneth Prince
Proverbs 11 verse 15 He that is surety for a stranger shall be SMART for it:and he that hateth Suretiship is sure. ( MSG) proverbs 4 verse 7 wisdom is the principle thing;therefore get wisdom:and with all thy getting get understanding. (MSG) A wise man…
Testimony, By Evangelist Gabriel Ken Prince
I have rejoice in the way of thy TESTIMONIES, as much as in thy riches ( psalm 119 verse 14 MSG). Thy TESTIMONIES have i taken as an HERITAGE for ever:for they are the rejoicing of my heart. (Psalm 119 verse 111 MSG). Thy TESTIMONIES…
THE CALL, By Evangelist Prince Ken Gabriel Alunyo
The Truth is every one has a call (PURPOSE, VISION OR DREAM) divinely orchestrated. Luke 5 verse 10b Fear not, henceforth thou shall catch men. (KJV), Matthew 4 verse 19 Jesus said to him, “come with me I’ll make a new kind of fisherman out…
THE DANGER OF OVER HELPING, By Evangelist, Gabriel Ken Prince
There are so many people who carry the burden of others and they are not appreciated by these people, as the people think it is their right to be cared for rather than seeing it as a priviledge done to them. “Never do this again…
It Is Not Possible, By Evangelist Gabriel Kenneth
The agony of ignorance is that it has no cure outside knowledge. John 8 verse 32. The power of the conscious minority stipulate that about 5 percent of the world are in charge of the rest 95 percent of the world. 5 percent seems to…
APC Fixes Anambra Governorship Forms At N22.5m, Announces Date For Primaries
Medaner said that the party would start the sales of expression of interest and nomination forms for the election at the party’s national secretariat from April 15 to June 8.
Gov. Akeredolu Renews Fight With Former Deputy, Calls Police To Retrieve Vehicles
To this end, the Governor has enlisted the help of the state Commissioner of Police, CP Bolaji Salami, to recover the vehicles.
Ekiti 2022: Fayemi Gives Date For Interested Aide To Resign
For any aide or serving commissioner under the administration of Ekiti state governor, Kayode Fayemi who has interest to contest the coming governorship election, has till December 18 to resign.
Court Upholds Soludo’s Election As Anambra Governor
The Plaintiffs, Adindu Valentine and Egwudike Chukwuebuka, had in their suit marked FHC/ABJ/CS/711/2021, alleged that Soludo lied in the affidavit (Form EC9), which he submitted to INEC.